The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is the information security profession’s globally recognized standard of achievement. It is considered the standard that proves an individual’s proficiency in several security disciplines. Organizations worldwide regard a CISSP certification as a pre-requisite for key technical and management IT positions. (ISC)² is the international consortium that certifies IT professionals with this respected credential.
Conquest Security offers both on site and online CISSP Training with customized schedules to go beyond the standard boot camp format and to provide an environment for greater knowledge retention. Participants explore the contents and concepts that make up the diverse domains and learn how they work together to provide true in-depth defense.
Because the CISSP is a rigorous exam, Conquest Security instructors use learning approaches that help participants absorb and retain more knowledge. We include unlimited email and telephone support while participants are preparing for the exam.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION TO THE PROFESSIONAL
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of information security
- Confirms commitment to profession
- Offers a career differentiator, with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION TO THE ENTERPRISE
- Establishes a standard of best practices
- Offers a solutions-orientation, not specialization, based on the broader understanding of the (ISC)² CBK
- Makes broad-based security information resources readily available
- Adds to credibility with the rigor and regimen of the certification examinations
- Provides a business and technology orientation to risk management
This training course provides comprehensive training in all 10 domains included in the (ISC)² Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), and industry best practice. Participants explore the contents and concepts that make up the diverse domains and learn how they work together to provide true in-depth defense.
To qualify for the ISC2 CISSP Certification, course participants must possess a minimum of five years of professional experience in the information security field or four years plus a college degree. Or, an Advanced Degree in Information Security from a National Center of Excellence or the regional equivalent can substitute for one year towards the five-year requirement.
- Introduction to the CISSP
- Pre-Course Assessment Exam (50 Questions)
- Module 1: Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Module 2: Access Controls
- Module 3: Security Architecture and Design
- Module 4: Physical and Environmental Security
- Module 5: Telecommunications and Network Security
- Module 6: Cryptography
- Module 7: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Module 8: Legal, Regulations, Compliance, and Investigations
- Module 9: Software Development Security
- Module 10: Security Operations
- Comprehensive Review
- Practice Exam (250 Questions)
- Study Plans and Taking the Exam
- All-in-One CISSP Exam Guide (Sixth Edition) by Shon Harris
- Course Workbook and Reference Material
- Quizzes: 40 question and answers for each module
- Certificate of course completion
Contact us for Pricing and More Information.